Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lost Spoiler Alert: Final Season, Episode One

So, for those of you fortunate or unfortunate enough to never have a "Lost" braincramp, this isn't for you. For those who do watch the show...

How in any world would it be possible for the island to be underwater had Oceanic Flight 815 never crashed? This has been bothering me for about 10 minutes now. The only thing I could come up with was that Desmond putting the numbers in was the only thing that kept the island afloat, but that would be absolutely bogus. Why? When Locke didn't punch in "the numbers" and Desmond turned the failsafe key in Season Two, is that what kept them above a watery death? Is the only thing that can counter number-punching an atom bomb? AAAAAAAAAH.

What I'm trying to say is, I've seen some dumb shows through, but this one has the ability to take the cake.

I also kinda hate the alternative timeline idea, but if some real serious stuff is going to go down off the island because of what happened on the island and they can quasi-explain it to me, I'm down.

Help: nick@wgr550.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something about the Sabres or Bills:

About Me

Nick Mendola
Buffalo people know how to eat, and Buffalo people know how to have a good time.
View my complete profile

TUCO - Nick's Band

<a href="http://tuco.bandcamp.com/album/no-one-leaves-easy">Longplayer by Tuco</a>

Followers